domingo, 10 de março de 2013

a letter for a friend


Lovely dear,

You know, all I could think while I read about your "drama before date" was that I went through something very similar some time ago. And I was like "why doesn't he text me back? why is he barely talking to me? why can he be super nice with his friends and not have time for me?".
I am also the kind of girl who needs love so much. I need to have proofs of love everyday. I need to fall in love everyday. I need sweet messages and I need attention. Maybe all the previous sentences could more "I want..." rather than "I need...", but that is subject for another time. What I am trying to say is that we are very similar at this point. Sometimes we have to "fight" to see that we are really loved.
After this so-called fight, we will feel like Taylor Swift in Stay Stay Stay. I felt exactly like this. Between all the drama, I thought about breaking up, but after some tears I realized that I've been loving him for quite some time and no one else is gonna love me when I get mad. 
And then, I saw in his eyes that he loved me too much to let me and I reminded of that song you sent me once, Perfect Two,  because he is the one I wanna marry!!! I am really happy while I write this, believe me. I am sure that you are going to be here at the day I walk down the aisle.

Lots of love, M.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário